Outstanding trail performance and foot-hugging design are the trademarks of Merrell® Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoes. Crafted of leather and mesh uppers, these lightweight men's trail shoes are ready to conquer any challenge. A snug stretch collar allows easy off and on, even when wet. A waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable. For outstanding stability, Vibram® outsoles, 5mm lugs, and a Grade 2 TrailProtect pad are especially designed for trail hiking. Merrell Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men have EVA molded footbeds for all-day comfort. Average weight per pair: 1 lb., 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: J39911.
- Full grain leather and mesh uppers
- Lycra®eoprene stretch collar for easy off and on
- M-Select DRY seals out water and wicks away moisture
- M-Select FRESH naturally prevents odors
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Vibram outsole and 5mm lugs
- Air cushion in heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Grade 2 TrailProtect pad for trail hiking
- EVA molded footbed for cushioning comfort
Web ID: 13031306064049