A winterized hiking design, Capra Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men from Merrell® come packed with technology to keep you moving steadily over ice and snow. The pig suede leather and mesh uppers feature Stratafuse™ construction to fuse the upper's mesh into the foot cage for a lightweight, yet durable, exoskeleton. M-Select™ Dry technology inside the shoe locks out exterior moisture while wicking perspiration away from your feet. M-Select™ FRESH technology in the mesh linings resist odor-causing bacteria to fight foot odor and keep feet feeling fresh. Under your feet, special UniFly™ midsoles combine a premium, softer EVA foam with shock pods in the heel and forefoot to distribute impact and provide feedback. These special midsoles work with the Capra's removable Ace single density footbeds, heel air cushions, and molded nylon arch shanks to cushion, protect, and support feet over uncertain terrain. Shoes also feature a TrailProtect™ pad for additional off road protection. Rugged Vibram® outsoles feature 5 mm lugs to keep you moving fast. Average weight: 1 lb. 15 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J32339.
- Tech-packed hiking shoe for wintertime treks
- Pig suede leather and mesh uppers
- Stratafuse construction -lightweight, yet durable, exoskeleton
- M-Select Dry technology - seals out moisture and wicks perspiration
- Anti-microbial M-Select FRESH technology in the mesh linings
- UniFly midsoles - distributes impact and provide feedback
- Removable Ace single density footbeds
- Heel air cushions
- Molded nylon arch shanks
- TrailProtect pad - additional off road protection
- Rugged Vibram outsoles with 5 mm lugs
Web ID: 1501300802064