Lightweight and rugged, the Capra Sport Trail Shoes from Merrell® deliver great cushioning and support from a low impact trail running shoe. This ultralight trail shoe utilizes a Stratafuse™ exoskeleton over its synthetic leather and mesh uppers to give runners lightweight durability with a glove like fit. Breathable mesh linings feature M Select™ FRESH technology for odor resistance. Dispersing impact on every stride and stabilizing your foot for a solid takeoff, the Capra Sport's UniFly® midsoles connects you to the trail for a solid feel, while protecting you from the terrain at the same time. Removable, Ace single density molded EVA footbeds provide further cushioning, while the TrailProtect™ pads offers additional protection when you go off road. Performance trail shoe also features molded nylon arch shanks for stability and Merrell heel air cushions for stability and shock absorption. Bellows tongue keeps debris outside the shoe. Made of a grippy rubber, Vibram® MegaGrip outsoles features 3.5mm lugs for increased traction and responsiveness. Average weight: 1 lb. 11 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J65051.
- Ultralight hiking shoe with a glove-like fit and stable protection
- Synthetic leather and mesh uppers with Stratafuse exoskeleton - lightweight durability and natural movement
- Breathable mesh lining treated with odor-resistant M Select FRESH technology
- Removable Ace molded EVA footbeds
- UniFly midsoles - disperses impact force and stabilizes feet
- Molded nylon arch shanks - extra stability
- Merrell heel air cushions - shock absorption
- Bellows tongue - keeps debris out
- Vibram MegaGrip outsoles - 3.5mm lugs for superior traction
Web ID: 1408060601424