A shoe made for hikers looking for a mountain goat-like grip on high adrenaline hikes, Merrell® Capra Bolt Hiking Shoes for Men help you head into the wild with confidence. These advanced hiking shoes combine Merrell's latest cushioning and support technologies with a specialized outsole for top notching hiking performance. Made of an ultra-durable EVA foam 20% lighter than standard EVA, UniFly™ midsoles feature shock pads in the heel and forefoot that distribute impact and deliver feedback from the ground. Lightweight M Select™ FIT.ECO footbeds combine EVA blend construction with organic M Select™ FRESH odor control to keep feet fresh while cushioning every step. Merrell air cushions in the heels offer additional shock absorption while working with the shoes' molded nylon arch shanks to boost stability under your feet. Topping off this high performance platform, built-in TrailProtect™ pads offer additional off road support and protection under your feet. Lightweight mesh uppers with molded TPU cages provide breathable support around your feet, while the special M Select™ GRIP outsoles with hoof-inspired Capra sole design and 4 mm lugs keep you moving over unpredictable terrain. Bellows tongues. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 10 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J35399.
- Superior cushioning and grip from a lightweight pair of hiking shoes
- Breathable mesh uppers with molded TPU cages - lightweight support
- Lightweight UniFly midsoles - ultra-durable EVA construction with shock pads in the heel and forefoot
- M Select FIT.ECO footbeds - M Select FRESH organic odor control
- Heel air cushions for improved shock absorption and stability
- Molded nylon arch shanks for underfoot stability
- Built-in TrailProtect pads for added protection and support underfoot
- Specialized M Select GRIP outsoles - hoof-inspired Capra sole design with 4 mm lugs
- Bellows tongues
Web ID: 2249893