Stay ahead of nasty weather conditions all winter long with the Aurora 6 Ice+ Insulated Waterproof Hiking Boots for Women from Merrell®. Delivering dry warmth without weighing you down, these lightweight pac boots combine rugged leather uppers with a lightweight TPU shell that locks out the worst of winter's weather. Conductor™ fleece linings and 200 gram M Select™ WARM low bulk insulation block out the cold to keep feet warm and toasty. M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments resist odors and keep feet feeling fresh. Removable footbeds cushion every step, while heel air cushions stabilize the feet and offer superior shock absorption. Lightweight molded nylon arch shanks provide further stabilizing performance over uneven terrain. Vibram® PolarIce Grip outsoles feature 4.5 mm lugs for sure footing and grip over cold and slick winter surfaces. Bellows tongue. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style: J37218.
- Rugged leather uppers with lightweight, 100% waterproof TPU shells
- Conductor fleece linings
- 200 gram M Select WARM low bulk insulation
- M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments
- Removable footbeds
- Molded nylon arch shanks
- Heel air cushions for improved shock absorption and stability
- Vibram PolarIce Grip outsoles - sure grip over cold and slick winter surfaces
Web ID: 2330467