Incredibly comfortable and capable, the All Out Blaze 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots from Merrell® combine top materials and technology to keep you moving up the trail. Full grain leather and mesh uppers feature M-Select DRY waterproof technology to seal out water and wick moisture away from your feet. M-Select FRESH technology inside the boot naturally resists odor formation before it starts for fresh smelling feet. Under your feet, the All Out Blaze 2 Mid packs advanced technology in to provide cutting edge support and comfort on all your outdoor adventures. Made of an EVA blend featuring organic odor control, FIT.ECO contoured footbeds work with the boots' molded nylon arch shanks and CMEVA midsoles to stabilize, support, and cushion feet. Featuring Merrell's Air Cushion Viz, these boots also feature high-rebound EVA foam pods in the heel for advanced shock absorption and stabilizing support over rough terrains. Vibram® TC5+ hiking outsoles feature 4.5 mm lugs to maximize ground contact over uneven terrain. Debris-fighting bellows tongue. Protective, die-cut toe caps. Average Weight Per Pair: 2 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 09397.
- Comfortable and capable hiking boots for demanding outdoor adventures
- Full grain leather and mesh uppers
- M-Select DRY seals out water and wicks away moisture
- M-Select FRESH technology for natural odor resistance
- FIT.ECO contoured footbeds - cushioning EVA blend featuring organic odor control
- CMEVA midsoles
- Molded nylon arch shanks
- High-rebound EVA foam pods in the heel - advanced shock absorption
- Vibram TC5+ hiking outsoles with 4.5 mm lugs
- Bellows tongue
Web ID: 100003428