Merrell® Ridgepass Bolt Safety Toe Work Shoes for Men make it easier to stand up to long days at work. Built to provide nonstop support and water resistant protection, the rugged suede and synthetic uppers feature reinforcement in key areas for long lasting durability. Breathable mesh linings inside these tough uppers help keep dry and comfortable. Under your feet, KINETIC FIT™ Elite footbeds work with the shoes' lightweight EVA midsoles and heel air cushions to provide cushioning and support you will appreciate at the end of the day. These special footbeds give hard working guys maximum support and structure in the arch and added cushion in the heel and forefoot for all-day comfort. Lightweight nylon arch shanks maximize stability over uneven surfaces, offering flexible support when needed. Oil- and slip-resistant M-Select™ GRIP rubber outsoles with 5mm lugs meet Mark II standards for non-slip traction and ASTM F2413-11 standards for electrical hazard protection. The Ridgepass Bolt also offers top notch protection with its lightweight, ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75-rated composite safety toes and abrasion resistant rubber toe caps. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J15819.
- Comfortable work shoes with lightweight composite toe protection
- Comfortable suede and synthetic uppers
- Rubber toe caps - extra abrasion resistance
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toes - ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 protection
- Breathable mesh linings
- Lightweight EVA midsoles with heel air cushions
- KINETIC FIT Elite footbeds - great arch support and added cushion in the heel and forefoot
- Lightweight nylon arch shanks
- Oil- and slip-resistant M-Select GRIP rubber outsoles
Web ID: 189204