Designed for true fashionistas, Maui Jim® Swept Away Polarized Sunglasses stand out as a stunning addition to Maui Jim's growing collection of polarized sunglasses for women. Featuring a bold style ideally suited for medium or larger face sizes, Maui Jim Swept Away Polarized Sunglasses balance a striking shape with a thin acetate frame for glamorous coverage. The oversized look exudes style and grace while proving wearers premium eye protection and vibrant, colorful views. Complementary of oblong or square face shapes, these Maui Jim women's sunglasses provide a saddle style fixed bridge with traditional pin hinge for all-day comfort no matter the setting. SuperThin Glass provides the absolute best optics available. 20% thinner and lighter than standard glass, it offers the best scratch and solvent resistance. Your Maui Jim Swept Away Polarized Sunglasses sport PolarizedPlus2, the undisputed gold standard for advanced polarized protection. This exclusive, patented lens design blocks 99% of harsh reflected glare and eliminates harmful UV rays. Swept Away sunglasses deliver the style and quality you've always wanted in women's sunglasses. Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
Manufacturer style #: GS733-08B.
- Bold styling for bold wearers
- PolarizedPlus2 lenses for deeper color, higher contrast, and improved depth perception
- Blocks 99% of glare and protects against 100% of harmful UV rays
- Polarized film eliminates reflected glare for unsurpassed color, clarity, and detail
- Lightweight, durable acetate frame
- Saddle-style bridge with traditional pin hinge
- SuperThin Glass for scratch and solvent resistance in a lightweight design
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
About your Maui Jim lenses:
HCL® Bronze has a subtle bronze tint and offers excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions including overcast or foggy days.
Maui Rose® offers the highest contrast available for everyday variable conditions and are excellent for fast moving sports.
Neutral Grey features the highest available light reduction for rich color and contrast in bright, direct sunlight.
Web ID: 164508