Maui Jim® Kohala Polarized Sunglasses are part of the MauiPure® series, featuring injection-molded, scratch- and impact-resistant lenses with a CLEARSHELL® coating that offer the crispest optics next to glass. PolarizedPlus2® technology brings the vivid colors of nature to life in stunning detail. Nothing comes remotely close to the colorful experience achieved through PolarizedPlus2—it's the undisputed gold standard for advanced polarized protection. This exclusive, patented lens design blocks 99% of harsh reflected glare and eliminates harmful UV rays. Lightweight, durable monel metal frames feature a rectangular shape and broadcast an urban vibe that's great for driving. Adjustable nosepads ensure a comfortable fit. North Kohala is a district of the Big Island that has the oldest of the island's major volcanoes; it's also the birthplace of King Kamehameha I, the first King of the Hawaiian Islands. Perhaps that's why crowning yourself with Maui Jim Kohala Polarized Sunglasses makes you feel a bit like royalty. These sunglasses come with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
Manufacturer style #: 711.
- PolarizedPlus2 lenses for deeper color, higher contrast, and improved depth perception
- Blocks 99% of glare and protects against 100% of harmful UV rays
- Polarized film eliminates reflected glare for unsurpassed color, clarity, and detail
- MauiPure lenses offer the highest optical clarity of any non-glass lens; durable and scratch-resistant
- CLEARSHELL scratch-resistant treatment on both sides
- Waterproof and oleophobic coating sheds waters and repels smudges
- Lightweight, durable monel metal frames with a rectangular shape
- Saddle-style bridge with adjustable nosepads
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
About your Maui Jim lenses:
HCL® Bronze has a subtle bronze tint and offers excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions including overcast or foggy days.
Neutral Grey features the highest available light reduction for rich color and contrast in bright, direct sunlight.
Web ID: 2253332