Maui Jim® Kahoma Polarized Sunglasses are named after the Kahoma Valley on West Maui, which is full of lush, tropical landscapes. This modern take on a classic wayfarer comes to light in a high-grade frame with proprietary MauiGradient lenses featuring patented PolarizedPlus2 technology. MauiGradient lenses are made from ST (SuperThin) glass that's scratch-resistant. They feature a darker coating at the top that gradually gets lighter toward the bottom. This intelligent design lets an appropriate amount of light to filter through certain areas while still offering all the color-boosting benefits of PolarizedPlus2 technology, which eradicates 99% of glare and blocks 100% of harmful UV rays. As a result, your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance. The frames are made from cellulose propionate, a strong, extremely lightweight, injection-molded plastic. Anti-corrosive nickel/silver spring hinges defy the elements and offer a secure, comfortable fit for oval- or heart/triangle-shaped faces. Adjustable metal-core temples and embedded, non-slip silicone nose pads provide a comfortable fit. Maui Jim Kahoma Polarized Sunglasses include a Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth.
- Perfect for driving or relaxing on the beach - lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- PolarizedPlus2 technology
- 100% UV protection
- MauiGradient lenses are made from ST (SuperThin) glass that's scratch-resistant and eradicates 99% of glare
- Mid-sized wrap frames feature wider temples for extra coverage and protection against wind, debris, and the sun's harmful rays
- Anti-corrosive nickel/silver spring hinges
- Adjustable metal-core temples and embedded, non-slip silicone nose pads
- Made to fit oval or heart/triangle face shapes
- Includes Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth
About your Maui Jim lenses:
- HCL® (High-Contrast Lens) Bronze for enhanced contrast on hazy, overcast, or foggy days.
- Neutral Grey for the highest available glare reduction in all light conditions.
Web ID: 13061208315134