- Wrap design delivers enhanced coverage
- Maui Evolution® lenses combine SuperThin Glass and polycarbonate
- Bi-gradient mirror eliminates overhead and reflected glare
- PolarizedPlus®2 Technology blocks glare and UV rays
- CLEARSHELL® Scratch Coating applied to front and back of lenses
- Saltwater-safe lenses and frames
- Anti-corrosive spring hinge
- Built-in nose pads
- Includes Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth
These versatile Maui Jim Dorado Polarized Sunglasses are named after a popular surfing destination, and they're just as sleek on the shore. With a high-grade nylon frame, these Maui Jim sunglasses feature a wrap design for exceptional coverage. Built-in nose pads keep these sunglasses secure, and the modified rectangular lens flatters a variety of face shapes. The lightweight Maui Evolution lenses are a blend of SuperThin glass and polycarbonate, delivering scratch- and impact-resistance, plus patented lens treatments for vibrancy.
All Maui Jim sunglasses feature patented, color-infused PolarizedPlus2 Technology, which blocks 99.9% of glare and 100% of harmful UV from all angles, manages blue light, and boosts colors for unmatched vibrancy, clarity, and contrast. All Maui Jim sunglasses include a case and cleaning cloth.
About your Maui Jim lenses:
- Neutral Grey The highest available light reduction for rich color and contrast.
- HCL® Bronze Excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
- Maui HT™ (High Transmission) Ideal for times when most lenses would be too dark. More contrast and color for early morning, late afternoon, and foggy days.
Manufacturer style #: 259.
Web ID: 12071104413915