Specifically engineered for maximum adjustability, the Martin Archery® Stratos CR Compound Bow Package offers the performance and adjustability to last a lifetime. Combining Martin's MaxAdapt cam system with a featherlight carbon riser, this compact and lightweight bow gives hunters the performance they want in a bow that's ideal for long hauls through the woods. The bow's No Press limb bolt adjuster allows press-free maintenance and maximized draw weight adjustability from 0-70 lbs. Progressive at lower draw weights, the 75% let off MaxAdapt Cam delivers a smooth draw cycle, wide draw length range of 17"-30", and an impressive top speed of 310 fps. Uniquely shaped to perform in harsh conditions, the long fiber Gordon composite that makes up the bow's Stackforce limbs ensure consistent performance in any weather. Naturally thermally insulated from the cold, the Stratos CR's lightweight carbon riser also delivers consistent performance through extreme cold, giving hunters an extremely adjustable, featherlight, high performance bow that can handle any hunt for a lifetime. Package includes: 5 pin sight, Whisker Biscuit® rest, stabilizer with wrist strap, quiver, peep sight, and nock loop.
Manufacturer model #: M606VKA78R.
- Lightweight and compact carbon compound bow with extreme adjustability
- Engineered for maximum adjustability
- No Press limb bolt adjuster - press-free maintenance, draw weights from 0-70 lbs.
- MaxAdapt cam system - smooth draw, draw lengths from 17"-30"
- 310 fps
- Progressive at lower draw weights
- 75% let off
- Stackforce limbs - composite material performs in the harshest conditions
- Featherlight carbon riser - consistent performance through extreme cold
- Package includes: 5 pin sight, Whisker Biscuit rest, stabilizer with wrist strap, quiver, peep sight, and nock loop
Web ID: 179265