A portable castle for on-the-go, outdoors' loving families, the Marmot Limestone 6P 6-Person Tent gives active families lots of room to relax in. Combining a strong DAC DA17 pole frame with color coded "Easy Pitch" clips and a pole sleeve/clip combo, the Limestone 6P sets up quickly and easily. This fire resistant 70D polyester taffeta tent features a large 40D no-see-um polyester mesh roof panel for great ventilation during warmer weather. Made of a fire resistant 68d polyester ripstop with taped seams and 1,800 mm coating, the protective, full coverage rainfly features multiple vents for improved airflow and comfort inside the tent. This full coverage rainfly also creates roomy, protected vestibules outside the tent's 2 D-shaped doors for protected entry/exit and gear storage. A seam taped, catenary cut, 150D nylon oxford floor with 3,000 mm coating locks out ground moisture and offers maximized floor space for maximized comfort. Tent also features reflective guyout points for low light visibility, jingle-free nylon zipper pulls, and a door mat. Minimum weight (poles, body, fly): 15 lbs. 5 oz. Dimensions: 76"x100"x120". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 27830.
- Easy to setup tent for 6 - perfect for fun family camping adventures
- Strong DAC DA17 pole frame - 4 poles
- Pole sleeve/clip combo with "Easy Pitch" clips and poles - color coded for easy setup
- Fire resistant 70D polyester taffeta tent body
- Large 40D no-see-um polyester mesh panel
- Fire resistant 68d polyester ripstop rainfly with taped seams and 1,800 mm coating
- Seam taped, catenary cut, 150D nylon oxford floor with 3,000 mm coating
- Rainfly vents encourage airflow
- 2 large D-shaped doors
- Multiple interior gear pockets
- Includes door mat
Web ID: 9992293749