The Magpul® ASAP® QD Sling Attachment Point replaces the standard AR15/M4 carbine stock receiver end plate to facilitate quick transition to and from the weapon, and from one shoulder to the other, while enabling the shooter with a wide range of motion. It is a true ambidextrous system accommodating both left- and right-handed shooters. Common to all Magpul AR accessories, the ASAP QD Sling Attachment Point is designed for fast-action, tactical shooting where speed is crucial. Made from precision cast steel and finished with black Melonite™, the ASAP QD holds up to years of hard use, and is compatible with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions. The Magpul ASAP QD Sling Attachment Point accepts any push-button QD sling swivel as well as the Magpul QDM. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: MAG529.
- Replaces the standard carbine stock receiver end plate
- Facilitates quick transition from one shoulder to the other
- True ambidextrous system
- Made from steel with Melonite finish
- Accepts push-button QD sling swivel as well as QDM
- Compatible with mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions
Web ID: 1508261228