The Magpul® ACS-L® Stock replaces the buttstock on AR15 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. The ACS-L stock's streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. Common to all Magpul AR15 accessories, the ACS-L stock is designed for fast-action, tactical environments where speed is crucial to one's survival. The Magpul ACS-L Carbine stock features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced accuracy, a storage compartment in tail of the stock with a positive latching access door, and a sloping cheek weld that provides a wide contact surface for shooter comfort. The Magpul ACS-L stock also includes a standard 0.30" non-slip rubber butt-pad, which aids when shooting with body armor or modular gear; and is compatible with Magpul ASAP®, and other receiver-mount sling attachments. The Magpul ACS-L Carbine stock features ambidextrous QD sling mount that accepts push-button sling swivels, and integral rear and bottom 1" sling loops. This is a "drop-in" buttstock that installs easily.
Manufacturer model #: MAG378-BLK.
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access
- Friction lock system enhances accuracy by minimizing excessive stock movement
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wider contact surface
- Ambidextrous QD sling mount accepts push-button sling swivel
- Mounts on commercial-spec receiver extension tubes
- Shielded release latch prevents accidental operation
- Rubber butt-pad provides non-slip shoulder purchase
- Compatible with receiver-mount sling attachments
- A-frame profile avoids snagging
- Integral sling loops
Web ID: 14050107113522