A mobile and agile boot for cool weather work with Magnum toughness built in, Magnum® Viper Pro 8.0 Waterproof Insulated Tactical Boots for men show up when your job demands speed and control. These agile, high performance boots support and protect your feet with durable, flexible, and polishable, full grain Magna shield leather and nylon uppers. Waterproof/breathable membrane bootie technology blocks exterior moisture, keeping feet dry and comfortable. 400 g 3M™ Thinsulate® insulation helps fight off the cold for work in cold weather conditions. Inside, M-PACT contoured sockliners feature 3 densities of memory foam for superior cushioning. Ankle and forefoot pads provide additional support and protection from hard impacts. Compression molded EVA midsoles absorb impact and offer all-day support and comfort, while the 8.0's composite shanks provide superior stability over uneven terrain. High traction, slip- and oil-resistant outsoles provide a maximum grip for fast maneuvering. Non-metallic construction. Average weight per pair: 40.8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 5476.
- Tough, agile, and waterproof performance tactical boots
- Durable and flexible Magna shield leather and nylon uppers
- Waterproof/breathable membrane technology
- 400g Thinsulate insulation
- M-PACT contoured sockliners with 3 densities of memory foam for superior cushioning
- Lightweight composite shanks - superior stability
- Impact and shock absorbing, compression-molded EVA midsoles
- Ankle and forefoot pads for added protection
- High traction slip- and oil-resistant outsoles
Web ID: 1406260721524