Packed with worksite performance and safety features, Magnum® Halifax 6.0 Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men delivers top-of-the-line workplace comfort and protection for your feet. Built for long lasting protection, the Halifax's rugged full grain waterproof leather and textile uppers feature durable TPU caps on the toe and heel outside and an ASTM 2413-rated composite safety toe inside. Gusseted tongue design and flexible underfoot puncture plates offer further protection from worksite hazards. Waterproof/breathable bootie construction provides 100% waterproof protection against outside moisture, while moisture wicking linings pull perspiration away from your feet to keep them dry and comfortable all day long. Lightweight molded EVA insoles and compression molded midsoles absorb impact shocks and cushion every stride for all day comfort. Slip- and oil-resistant Vibram® outsoles combine toe traction and heel brake zones with a work-and ladder-friendly 90Á heel for great workplace traction and performance. Non-metallic construction. ASTM F2413-11 rated composite toe provides airport-friendly crushproof protection and electrical hazard protection. Average weight per pair: 56.4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 5545.
- High performance work boots with optimized protection and comfort
- Full grain leather and textile uppers
- Airport-friendly composite toe protection - meets ASTM F2413-11 EH standards
- TPU toe cap and heel cap for durability
- Gusseted tongue
- Flexible puncture resistant plate
- Waterproof bootie construction - keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Moisture-wicking linings
- Molded EVA insoles
- CMEVA midsoles
- Slip- and oil-resistant Vibram outsoles - 90Á heel, toe and heel brake zones
Web ID: 2274727