Combining traditional rugged design with modern comfort and support technologies, Magnum Fargo 6.0 Steel Toe Work Boots for Men takes care of your feet in all aspects. Full grain leather uppers combine a traditional lacing system and ASTM EH-certified steel toe for proven fit, support, and protection. True welt construction gives you optimal stability underfoot, while boosting the Fargo's durability even more. Inside, triple density M-P.A.C.T. Advantage contoured sockliners provide trustworthy cushioning, shock absorption, and anti-microbial performance all day long. M-P.A.C.T. Advantage foam midsoles absorb shock and deliver increased rebound, reducing foot fatigue. Slip and oil-resistant outsoles provide sturdy footing over a variety of work surfaces. 3M™ reflective highlights. TPU heel kick-off plates. Average weight per pair: 56.8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 5582.
- Traditional work boot design with modern comfort technologies
- Full grain leather uppers
- True welt construction - stable durability
- ASTM EH-certified steel toes
- M-P.A.C.T. Advantage midsoles - reduced foot fatigue
- M-P.A.C.T. Advantage footbeds
- 3M reflective highlights for low light visibility
- TPU heel kick-offs
- Slip and oil-resistant rubber outsoles
Web ID: 2272748