One of the hottest trolling systems on the Great Lakes for getting your lure down into the strike zone. The Luhr Jensen® Jet Diver™ features a buoyant body that floats at rest, then takes your lure to a predetermined depth once you begin your troll. Can get as far down as 40', depending on model. With a spread of Jet Divers, you can strain the water for suspended fish, or even run your baits close to bottom with little risk of getting hung. Each size is calibrated to run at a certain level; the Jet Diver planes toward the surface after the strike to aid in fish landing. Floats up when the boat slows, preventing tangles. Great for walleye and steelhead; not for use with diving baits.
- Precision depth control down to 40'
- Buoyant body floats at rest
- Takes a trolled lure to a predetermined depth level
- Different size, different running depth
- Planes toward the surface after the strike
- Floats up when the boat slows or stops
Web ID: 77812