The Lowrance® Hook-4 Ice Machine Portable Fishfinder/Chartplotter offers proven features at a great value without compromising the quality anglers have come to expect from Lowrance. The Lowrance Hook-4 Ice Machine Portable Fishfinder/Chartplotter comes with a portable ice-fishing pack and transducer, trusted Lowrance sonar and navigation features, and an easy-to-use interface on the Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 4", color display—with an included battery to take all the portable fishfinding power anywhere. The Ice Machine uses CHIRP Sonar to give you a clear and complete view of the underwater environment beneath the ice, with Advanced Signal Processing for sharper images with less fine-tuning. It features enhanced sonar sensitivity, excellent target separation and superior noise rejection, making it easier to see baitfish and gamefish targets. With a built-in GPS antenna, a detailed included U.S. map with more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000', and proven navigation features, finding the right fishing spot is easy with the Hook-4, whether you use the base map, optional upgraded charts, or your own Insight Genesis® custom maps.
Manufacturer model #: 000-12650-001.
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 4", color display
- CHIRP Sonar - the best possible view beneath the ice
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna
- Included detailed U.S. map with more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000'
- Optional Americas chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO, Navionics HotMaps® Premium, and Fishing Hotspots® PRO
- Global chart upgrade options include Navionics+ and Jeppesen C-MAP MAX-N
- Use your Insight Genesis™ custom maps created from your own sonar logs
- Advanced Signal Processing
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history
- Convenient Page selector menu with quick access to all features using 1-thumb operation
- PPI-18I Ice Pack, ice transducer, and battery
Web ID: 1606061034