The Lowrance® HDS-7 Gen2 Fishfinder/GPS Chartplotter® offers excellent viewing detail in a large, 6.4" 480V x 640H pixel full VGA color display format that features a brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing. The pure-white LED screen/keypad backlighting fully adjusts to zero-dim for night viewing. All Lowrance HDS Gen2 Fishfinder/GPS Chartplotters come standard with Real-time StructureMap capability, award-winning Broadband Sounder, a super-accurate Internal GPS Antenna, and Advanced Memory. The HDS-7 Gen2 bundle comes with built-in exclusive Insight USA mapping and and the first and only solution with crystal-clear, dedicated side- and down-looking views, the StructureScan LSS-2 Sonar Imaging System which lets you get the whole picture.
- 6.4" 480V x 640H pixel full VGA color display
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display
- Pure-white LED screen/keypad backlighting fully adjusts for night viewing
- Built-in, exclusive Insight USA® mapping
- Real-time StructureMap™ capability
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder™
- Internal GPS Antenna
- Advanced Memory
- StructureScan LSS-2 Sonar Imaging System
- Fastest HDS ever. Lightning-fast chart updates.
- Real-time StructureMap capability for overlaying StructureScan® Sonar Imaging data and maps to create a more lifelike underwater view.
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder comes standard on all HDS fishfinder models! Mark and display everything underwater at higher speeds and at greater depths to 3,000"
- Super-Accurate, Internal GPS Antenna comes standard on all HDS chartplotter models! Reliable position accuracy in navigation with high-sensitivity GPS receiver with WAAS corrections.
- Insight USA High-Definition Mapping is included with most HDS chartplotter models! Dynamic contour relief shading produces a lifelike presentation of underwater topography.
- Advanced Memory with up to two waterproof SD card slots to load Nautic Insight® HD or Navionics® map options. You can also record and save vital sonar and navigation data, and upload future HDS software feature updates.
StructureScan LSS-2 Sonar Imaging System:
- SideScan Imaging: Crisp side-viewing detail, up to 500 feet/152 meter port to starboard, allows scanning more water in less time for productive locations. Reveals targets and their scan shadows—structure, game fish, and baitfish alike.
- DownScan Imaging: The Lowrance innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath your boat removes all guesswork in structure identification, like this submerged bridge at Virginia's Smith Mountain Lake.
- Broadband Sounder: Advanced, award-winning HDS digital sonar technology unites with StructureScan soundings for an all-new, combined view of structure and fish detail that's easier to interpret.
- Detailed Navigation Guidance: HDS with built-in Insight or any high detail mapping option, plus StructureScan imaging, presents the best total on-thewater picture to enhance discovery success, above and below the surface.
Manufacturer model #: 000-10869-001.
For information on service and warranty programs click here.
Web ID: 12022505010428