The Lowrance® HDS-5 Gen2 Fishfinder/GPS Chartplotter offers a high-resolution 5" color display that features a brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing. The high-bright, cold-cathode fluorescent backlit display adjusts to zero-dim for easier night viewing. All Lowrance HDS Gen2 Fishfinder/GPS Chartplotters come standard with Real-time StructureMap capability, award-winning Broadband Sounder, a super-accurate Internal GPS Antenna, and Advanced Memory. The HDS-5 Gen2 is available with your choice of built-in exclusive Lake Insight mapping or Enhanced US basemap.
Manufacturer model #: 000-10517-001.
- High-resolution 5" color display
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing
- High-bright, cold-cathode fluorescent backlit display adjusts to zero-dim for easier night viewing
- Built-in, exclusive Lake Insight mapping
- Real-time StructureMap™ capability
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder™
- Internal GPS Antenna
- Advanced Memory
- StructureScan® Sonar Imaging Bundle
- Fastest HDS® ever. Lightning-fast chart updates
- Real-time StructureMap™ capability for overlaying StructureScan® Sonar Imaging data and maps to create a more lifelike underwater view
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder™ comes standard on all HDS fishfinder models! Mark and display everything underwater at higher speeds and at greater depths to 3,000"
- Super-Accurate, Internal GPS Antenna comes standard on all HDS chartplotter models! Reliable position accuracy in navigation with high-sensitivity GPS receiver with WAAS corrections
- Lake Insight High-Definition Mapping is included with most HDS chartplotter models! Dynamic contour relief shading produces a lifelike presentation of underwater topography
- Advanced Memory with up to two waterproof SD card slots to load Nautic Insight® HD or Navionics® map options. You can also record and save vital sonar and navigation data, and upload future HDS software feature updates
StructureScan® Sonar Imaging For HDS Gen2:
- Get the Whole Picture - the first and only solution with crystal-clear, dedicated side- and down-looking views
- SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail, up to 500'/152 m port to starboard, allows scanning more water in less time for productive locations. Reveals targets and their scan shadows—structure, game fish, and baitfish alike
- DownScan Imaging™ - The Lowrance® innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath your boat removes all guesswork in structure identification, like this submerged bridge at Virginia's Smith Mountain Lake
- Broadband Sounder™ - Advanced, award-winning HDS® digital sonar technology unites with StructureScan® soundings for an all-new, combined view of structure and fish detail that's easier to interpret
- Detailed Navigation Guidance - HDS® with built-in Insight or any high-detail mapping option, plus StructureScan® imaging presents the best total on-the-water picture to enhance discovery success, above and below the surface
Web ID: 53518600