Settle your bow faster and dampen unwanted vibration with the LimbSaver® LS Hunter Micro Bow Stabilizer. With an ultra-rigid, high-modulus carbon fiber frame packed with NAVCOM® noise- and vibration-control technology inside, this stabilizer helps your bow deliver a smooth, stable, and quiet shot. Streamlined, small-diameter, weight-forward design provides little wind resistance and easy navigation through rough and rugged terrain. A 5/16" thread mount on the end of the stabilizer lets you add extra weight to help you keep your pin on the target, increasing accuracy when it really counts. Comes with 5.6 oz. of added weight. Size: 8" long.
Manufacturer model #: 4770.
- High-performance bow stabilizer - boosts hunting bow's performance and quiets the shot
- Lightweight, ultra-rigid, high-modulus carbon fiber frame
- Packed with NAVCOM vibration-dampening technology
- Weight-forward design - neutralizes vibration, reduces bow jump, and improves balance
- 5/16" thread mount on the end - add extra weight for stabilization
- Comes with 5.6 oz. of added weight
- 8" long
Web ID: 100020812