Whether you're throwing square bills into shallow structure or grinding deep divers, you'll love the combination of speed, power, castability, and forgiveness this setup delivers for your power crankin' exploits. Pairing the legendary Lew's® BB1 Speed Spool baitcaster with our advanced Bass Pro Shops® Crankin' Stick™ creates the ultimate system for the dedicated crankbait specialist.
The Lew's BB1 Speed Spool is the perfect low-profile crankin' reel. It features a 1-pc. diecast aluminum frame with quick-release sideplate, large-capacity machined-aluminum U-spool, and an oversized titanium line guide to ensure smooth, unfettered line flow on both the cast and the retrieve. 10 double-shielded stainless steel bearings with Zero-Reverse anti-reverse keep everything fluid, and with Lew's Smart Plus™ Six Pin centrifugal braking and a carbon composite metal drag system, all sides of the fish-catching equation are covered. 95 mm bowed aluminum cranking handle for extra winching power; audible-click spool tension knob for fine adjustments.
Our Bass Pro Shops Crankin' Stick Rod is a crank-tosser's dream, built especially for this specialized, highly productive technique. It features our exclusive Shok Flex Technology graphite/fiberglass hybrid blank that offers both the sensitivity of graphite and the shock absorption of glass, with the perfect action for casting and retrieving hard-pulling lures. Durable, low-friction Pac Bay Hialoy guides keep things smooth, the Power Hump cork handle provides outstanding leverage, and an exposed-blank reel seat provides amazing feel, so you can easily detect any changes in your bait's movement.
- 1-pc. diecast aluminum frame with quick-release sideplate
- Large-capacity machined-aluminum U-spool
- Oversized titanium line guide
- 10 double-shielded stainless steel bearings
- Zero-Reverse anti-reverse system
- Smart Plus Six Pin centrifugal braking
- Carbon composite metal drag system
- 95 mm bowed aluminum cranking handle
- Audible-click spool tension knob
- Exclusive Shok Flex Technology graphite/fiberglass hybrid blank
- Offers the sensitivity of graphite, the shock absorption of glass
- Durable, low-friction Pac Bay Hialoy guides
- Comfortable Power Hump cork handle provides great leverage
- Exposed-blank reel seat for excellent feel
Web ID: 2260366