Leupold® Mark 4® Scope Rings are built to withstand extreme service without movement of sight or loss of zero. These are optimum scope rings for attaching optical sights to tactical rifles that have to endure extremely rugged environments, and heavy recoiling hunting rifles used on dangerous game. Mark 4 rings are compatible with cross-slot scope bases and Picatinny rails. A larger than standard contact area between the scope and rings greatly minimizes chance of shift, and large hex nuts allow fast torqueing of cross bolts for easy adjustment. Leupold Mark 4 Scope Rings are made of solid steel and equipped with Torx® head screws and wrench. Made in USA.
- Built to withstand extreme service
- Great for tactical rifles and heavy recoiling rifles
- Compatible with cross-slot scope bases and Picatinny rails
- Large hex nuts increase torqueing leverage
- Solid steel with Torx head screws
Web ID: 15030609020123