A durable and trustworthy rail-mounted laser sight for full size handguns, the LaserLyte® V4 Laser Sight helps shooters get on target faster with more accuracy and overall hits. Fitting firearms with a minimum of a .70-inch rail, this high performance sight mounts easily and securely thanks to an easy-to-use crossbar screw system. Durable design features a lightweight, glass-filled nylon body with inner aluminum core for reliability. The V4's no-snag, contoured design blends into the gun's form, allowing the user to quickly draw and re-holster without catching. This smoother, less bulky, design also reduces printing in concealed carry situations. Easy to use, the sight features ambidextrous, push button controls to turn the sight on or off, and move between the sight's dual mode, constant on, and pulse modes. Auto-off feature prevents accidental activation and battery depletion. Runs on four 392 batteries (included), lasting up to 5 hours in constant use, or 10 hours of pulse use. Weight: .75 oz. Size: 1.11'' x 1.08'' x .76''.
Manufacturer model #: FSL-4.
- Durable, trustworthy rail-mounted laser that blends into the gun form
- Fits on less than .70'' of Picatinny rail on any full size handgun
- Easily and securely mounts onto rail with crossbar screw system
- Uses four 392 batteries (included)
- 650nm laser with dual mode, constant on, and pulse modes
- Tough, glass-filled nylon body with inner aluminum core
- No-snag, contoured design - good for concealed carry applications
Web ID: 1402041602