Built tough with LaCrosse's® Brush Tuff abrasion resistant material, Super Brush Tuff Insulated Boot-Foot Waders keep you comfortable hunting late into the season. Made of a heavyweight, naturally insulating 5 mm neoprene rubber with a puncture-resistant Brush Tuff bi-directional exterior, the Super Brush Tuff provides wonderful protection from limbs, underbrush, and other wader enemies. Armor Weld seams throughout the wader deliver complete waterproof protection, bonding every seam with strong adhesive, locking blind stitch, interior weld tape, and liquid rubber sealant on the exterior. Knees and seat area feature PU-reinforcement and double-stitched Armor Weld seams for additional strength and durability. 1200 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation in the boot keeps your feet warm on cold hunts, while the boots' Trac-Lite outsoles keep you upright in snow, mud, and other slippery conditions. The Super Brush-Tuff's boots also feature removable EVA footbeds and 9 mm felt midsoles for cushioning comfort and insulating protection. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 700152.
- Tough, feature-packed chest wader for hunting into the late season
- Waterproof and naturally insulating, heavy-duty 5 mm neoprene construction
- Protective, abrasion-resistant, Brush Tuff bi-directional exterior
- 1200 gram Thinsulate® Ultra Insulation in boots
- Durable, locking, stitched, and sealed Armor Weld seams
- Suspender buckle straps double as a belt when folded down
- PU-reinforced knees and seat with double-stitched Armor Weld seams
- Chest cargo pocket includes hand warmer pocket
- Comfortable boots feature removable EVA footbeds and 9 mm felt midsoles
- Trac-Lite outsoles - sure traction in snow, mud, and loose ground
Click here for Product Sizing Guide - Regular
Click here for Product Sizing Guide - Stout
Click here for Product Sizing Guide - King
Web ID: 14022609214424