Offering proven LaCrosse® performance with added comfort and maneuverability for younger hunters, Mallard II Expandable Insulated Waders for Youth keep youngsters comfortable in cold water. Designed for developing duck and goose hunters, these comfortable neoprene-based waders stretch to offer a personalized fit for added comfort and maneuverability on the hunt. Made of 100% waterproof, 3.5 mm stretch neoprene with a protective, puncture-resistant Brush Tuff bi-directional exterior, the Mallard II holds up against limbs, underbrush, and other wader enemies. Double stitched seams help ensure uncompromising waterproof protection, while the PU-reinforced knees and seat add durability. Adjustable shoulder straps with quick release snaplock buckles double as a belt when waders are folded down. Top loading chest pocket and handwarmer provide easily accessible gear storage. Combining high traction Swamp-Lite™ outsoles and LaCrosse's proven Contoured Ankle-Fit design, the Mallard II's lightweight boots also come lined with 1,000 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation to shield feet from the cold. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 700319.
- Protective neoprene waders for younger hunters
- Naturally insulating, durable 3.5 mm stretch neoprene construction
- Stretches for added comfort and maneuverability
- Protective, abrasion-resistant, Brush Tuff bi-directional exterior
- Double stitched seams - improved waterproof protection
- PU-reinforced knees and seat
- Adjustable shoulder straps with quick release snaplock buckles - create belt when folded down
- Top loading chest pocket and handwarmer pocket
- 1,000 gram 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation in boots
- Contoured Ankle-Fit boots - comfortable fit
- Swamp-Lite outsoles - great traction in snow, mud, and loose ground
Click here for Product Sizing Guide
Web ID: 100035531