Giving waterfowlers proven LaCrosse® performance with added comfort and maneuverability, Mallard II Expandable Insulated Waders for men keep hunters comfortable in cold water. Designed for demanding duck and goose hunters, these comfortable neoprene-based waders offer up to 16" of expansion through the torso and additional room in the thigh area for added comfort and maneuverability on the hunt. Made of 100% waterproof, 3.5 mm stretch neoprene with a protective, puncture-resistant Brush Tuff bi-directional exterior, the Mallard II holds up against limbs, underbrush, and other wader enemies. Double stitched seams help ensure uncompromising waterproof protection, while the PU-reinforced knees and seat add durability. Adjustable shoulder straps with quick release snaplock buckles double as a belt when waders are folded down. Top loading chest pocket and handwarmer provide easily accessible gear storage. Combining high traction Swamp-Lite™ outsoles and LaCrosse's proven Contoured Ankle-Fit design, the Mallard II's lightweight boots also come lined with 1,000 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation to shield feet from the cold. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 700316.
- Protective neoprene waders with unique expandable design for greater comfort
- 16" of expansion through the torso and additional room in the thigh area - added comfort and maneuverability
- Naturally insulating, durable 3.5 mm stretch neoprene construction
- Protective, abrasion-resistant, Brush Tuff bi-directional exterior
- Double stitched seams - improved waterproof protection
- PU-reinforced knees and seat
- Adjustable shoulder straps with quick release snaplock buckles - create belt when folded down
- Top loading chest pocket and handwarmer pocket
- 1,000 gram 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation in boots
- Contoured Ankle-Fit boots - comfortable fit
- Swamp-Lite outsoles - great traction in snow, mud, and loose ground
Click here for Product Sizing Guide
Web ID: 2255826