Give little feet big comfort in nasty weather with the LaCrosse® Lil' Alpha Lite Waterproof Rubber Boots for Kids. Combining 5 mm neoprene uppers with hand laid ozone-, abrasion-, and-tear resistant ZXT rubber over the foot and ankle, these boots provide naturally insulating, waterproof protection all day long. Additional layers of this high tensile strength rubber on the toe, heel, and vamp add to this rugged rubber boot's durability. Active Fit design provides a more athletic and glove-like feel, while moisture wicking polyester jersey linings provide quick drying comfort right next to the feet. Removable EVA footbeds offer cushioning support under the feet all day long. Alpha Lite outsoles provide excellent all around traction. Textured finger grips on the angled top band make it easier to pull the boots on. Comfort rated to from -20Á to 60ÁF. Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 610243.
- Durable waterproof rubber boots for young ones
- Naturally insulating and waterproof 5 mm uppers
- Tough, handcrafted ZXT rubber overlays with added layers over the toe, heel, and vamp
- ZXT Rubber - ozone-, abrasion-, and tear-resistant, high tensile strength
- Active Fit design - athletic fit, glove-like feel
- Moisture-wicking jersey linings
- Removable EVA footbeds
- Alpha Lite outsoles - all around traction
- Comfort rated -20Á to 60ÁF
Web ID: 181764