- Relaxed hunting boot for moving around woods or camp during nasty weather
- Proven waterproof and naturally insulating Alpha construction
- All natural, hand-crafted rubber over 3.5mm neoprene construction
- Lightweight and scent-free
- Easy slip on/off design
- Removable EVA footbed for easy comfort all day long
- Self cleaning Mudlite Moc outsole for great traction through mud and water
- Nylon shank for stability
A great shoe for hunting through the woods or relaxing at camp during less-than-perfect weather, LaCrosse® Alpha Mudlite Moc 7'' Waterproof Boots combine Alpha construction with an easy wearing design. Featuring the proven waterproof and naturally insulating all natural, hand-crafted rubber over 3.5mm neoprene construction of an Alpha boot, the Alpha Mudlite Moc keeps your feet dry and comfortable through the muck. Lightweight and scent-free, this moc combines an easy to slip off and on design with a removable EVA footbed underfoot for easy comfort all day long. Mudlite Moc outsole features large cleats that deliver great grip and traction through mud and water thanks to its self-cleaning design. Nylon shank for welcome underfoot stability. Average weight per pair: 2.8 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 150070.
Web ID: 11111105010556