LaCrosse® Aerohead™ Insulated Boots are handcrafted with the ideal balance of weight, durability, and flexibility for hunting in the mud and muck. These waterproof, scent-proof boots are made with a revolutionary combination of liquid polyurethane over 3.5mm neoprene for lightweight, insulated protection that fits like a glove. Brush Tuff technology delivers outstanding abrasion resistance against brush and rocks, and Aero rubber outsoles prevent dirt buildup that can cause loss of traction. A soft moisture-wicking liner keeps feet dry and comfortable during extended wear. LaCrosse Aerohead Insulated Boots have adjustable back gussets to keep legs dry and protected. Average height: 18''. Average weight per pair: 5.0 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 716031.
- AeroForm™ technology provides extremely lightweight yet flexible fit
- Polyurethane over 3.5mm neoprene
- Scent-free and waterproof
- Brush Tuff ensures outstanding abrasion resistance
- Quick-drying, moisture-wicking jersey liner
- Adjustable back gusset with strap for custom fit
- Aero non-loading rubber outsoles resist dirt and mud buildup
- Injected PU midsole and integrated shank provide comfort and stability
Web ID: 13030606063853