The La Crosse Technology® Wireless Color Weather Station gives you the information you need about temperatures and weather conditions, both indoors and outdoors. The desktop station from La Crosse Technology features brilliant full-color readouts, and has a wireless remote sensor so you can monitor conditions outside or in another room. You'll receive a variety of weather data, including daily forecasts, humidity, mold risks, dew point, high/low temperature alerts, trends, comfort levels, and more. Animated forecast icons include sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, and snowy. There's even a perpetual calendar with 12/24-hour atomic time, alarm, and snooze feature. The La Crosse Technology Wireless Color Weather Station runs on an AC power adapter or optional 3 (AAA) batteries for backup (not included). Sensor uses 2 (AA) batteries. Display dimensions: 5.91" x 1.66" x 4.84". Sensor dimensions: 1.57" x 0.79" x 5.12".
Manufacturer model #: C83332.
- Remote sensor and weather station with mold risk indicator
- Remote temperature monitoring, indoors or outdoors (ÁF/ÁC)
- Temperature trends and alerts
- Outdoor and indoor humidity (%RH) with trend indicator
- Animated forecast icons
- Forecast tendency indicator
- Outdoor heat index and dew point
- Indoor comfort level indicator
- Perpetual calendar; atomic time with alarm
Web ID: 162179