Now you can be the weather authority with the La Crosse Technology® Professional Weather Center. Monitor weather trends, temperatures, barometric pressure, wind speed, dew point, and much more without turning on a television or radio. This pro quality weather center collects and stores all values every 3 hours, for a total of 140 records. Wireless transmission from the outdoor sensor sends data over 300 feet to the indoor base unit. The La Crosse Technology Professional Weather Center has advance storm warning and weather tendency indicators.
Manufacturer model #: WS-1913U-IT.
- Weather forecasting and tendency indicators help predict trends
- Advance storm warning indicator
- Barometric pressure readings with time and date records
- Wirelessly monitors exterior temps and humidity
- Tracks wind speeds and gusts
- Measures wind chill and dew point with time and date records
- All values are stored every 3 hours for a total of 140 records
- Calendar and hourly time display
- Inside temp range: 32¡F to 139.8¡F
- Outside temp range monitoring: -40¡F to +139.8¡F
- Utilizes AA batteries (not included)
Web ID: 1308081418