When extreme weather is threatening your area, stay informed with the La Crosse Technology® NOAA Severe Weather Alert Radio. This rechargeable radio receives all 7 NOAA weather band channels and automatically notifies you of local weather alerts and advisories. With multiple charging options, you never have to worry about losing power. The radio runs all day on solar power, or 1 minute of hand-cranking equals 30 minutes of use. And a super-powerful 600 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery has twice the capacity of other radio batteries. You can even use this AM/FM weather radio to charge your cell phone or other devices. The NOAA Severe Weather Alert Radio has an integrated LED flashlight for emergency preparedness in storms and power outages. Dimensions: 5.5"L x 2.375"W x 2.5"H.
Manufacturer model #: 810-106.
- Instant, automatic weather alerts for your area
- Receives 7 NOAA weather bands
- Blue backlight changes to red during weather alerts
- Solar panel powers radio all day in full sun
- 600 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery has double power
- Multiple charging options: hand-crank, solar, or mini USB port (cable not included)
- USB port charges your cell phone
- AM/FM radio
- Integrated LED flashlight
- Earphone jack
Web ID: 13082007270139