The La Crosse® Professional Weather Station allows you to monitor weather from home with features that include future forecast with tendency based on barometric pressure with a historical data graph. The solar-powered wireless wind sensor recharges and gauges the wind speed and current direction within seconds. This weather center comes with a wireless rain bucket that collects rainfall data and an accurate outdoor thermo-hygro sensor that transmits to indoor display. The La Crosse Professional Weather Station allows you to set alarms and storm warnings, and stores up to 1,750 weather data history sets to a PC (includes weather software.) Transmitted sensor works within a 330' range; readings down to -40 F up to 139.8 F (-40 C to 59.9 C). Optional bonus mobile feature: remotely monitor your weather station data while you're away. Login to lacrossealerts.com to view online weather data with smartphone, tablet, or computer. There is no software or application to install. Simply activate your device and start monitoring today. You can even receive text and e-mail alerts based on your own custom settings. Battery requirements - Wireless rain sensor: 2 AA batteries; Wireless thermo-hygro sensor: 2 C batteries. PC compatible with Windows Vista, XP only. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: C84612.
- Works with or without a computer
- 12/24-hour time and calendar with date, month, and year
- Manual set time (without computer) or automatic set time/date (using Gateway connection synchronizing to PC)
- Forecast with tendency based on barometric pressure
- Relative air pressure with 12/72-hour pressure history graph
- Rain amount for last hour, 24 hours, and total
- Wind speed, wind direction, wind gust, and wind chill
- Indoor temperature and humidity
- Outdoor temperature and humidity
- Dew point and wind chill
- Min/Max and High/Low alarm for all values
- Display can store over 1,750 sets of data (recording interval 1 minute to 24 hours)
- Stand-alone or wall hanging
Web ID: 14043008114875