A versatile, high-performance wading boot designed for every type of angler, the Korkers® Redside™ Wading Boots for Men with Kling-On® Soles excels in and out of the water. Featuring Korkers' OmniTrax® 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System, the Redside allows you to switch out outsoles to adapt your traction to any fishing condition and streambed type. Made of hydrophobic materials, the Redside's uppers reduce water absorption to dry faster and reduce the chances of spreading invasive species. Durable cemented parts and strategic seam locations help ensure long-term performance. Drainage ports integrated into the midsoles moves water out of the boot quickly to keep the boots lighter. Quick Cinch™ lace system provides quick and secure custom fit. Comes with 1 pair of Kling-On Sticky Rubber soles made of a high-friction tri-zonal sticky rubber, a spongy rubber that does not absorb water to excel in and out of the water. Average weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: FB3303-11 .
- Versatile wading boot for any anglers
- OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System - lets you switch soles to fit the situation
- Quick-drying hydrophobic uppers reduce chance of spreading invasive species
- Durable cemented parts and strategic seam locations - long life
- Integrated drainage ports in midsoles for fast water evacuation
- Includes Kling-On Sticky Rubber soles
- Fast Cinch laces quick and secure custom fit
- Removable insoles
NOTE: Manufacturer recommends anglers looking for 1/2 sizes order the next size larger.
Matching Korkers OmniTrax soles sold separately can be found through keyword search by typing in the keywords "Korkers".
Web ID: 14081607121184