A high-performance wading boot designed to provide all day comfort while standing up to everything hardcore anglers throw at it, the K-5 Bomber Wading Boots from Korkers® combines top performance with innovative outsole versatility. Featuring Korkers' OmniTrax® 3.0 interchangeable outsole system, K-5 Bombers allow you to switch between different outsoles to match your fishing location and situation. Made of tough, hydrophobic materials with protected stitching, the boots' triple layer, anti-abrasion uppers dry fast to resist the spread of invasive species between waterways. Internal channels and ports in the enhanced midsoles evacuate water quickly to keep the boots lighter. Boots feature 5-Ply Fit System to lock feet in place for a comfortable, secure fit. Durable metal lacing hardware combines friction-free rolling lace guides and locking lace cleats to give fishermen a customized, comfortable bi-zonal fit. 3D caps on the front and heel of the boot provide additional protection from underwater hazards. Comes with Felt and Kling-On® Sticky Rubber outsoles. Average weight: 3 lbs. 6 oz. Average height: 8.5". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FB4610-11.
- High-performance and durable wading boots with innovative interchangeable outsole system
- OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System
- Comes with Felt and Kling-On Sticky Rubber outsoles
- Hydrophobic, tripler layer, abrasion resistant uppers - fast drying
- Protected stitching
- 5-Ply Fit System - lock feet in place for comfortable fit
- Enhanced midsoles with integrated drainage system
- Durable metal lacing hardware - bizonal, customized fit
- 3D caps on front and heel of the boot - additional protection
NOTE: Manufacturer recommends anglers looking for 1/2 sizes order the next size larger.
Matching Korkers OmniTrax soles sold separately can be found through keyword search by typing in the keywords "Korkers".
Web ID: 14081908314619