Built around Korkers' innovative OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System, the Boxcar water shoes offer extreme comfort and versatility in and out of the water. The OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition, and includes 2 interchangeable outsoles—Kling-On and plain felt—that can easily be switched based on the streambed type. Hydrophobic materials provide a faster dry time to lessen the chance of spreading invasive species. Durability enhanced midsole, rubberized anti-abrasion synthetic material, reinforced stress points, integrated drainage ports, and special drainage channels. Drainable open net mesh provides breathability and comfort. Removable insoles. Average weight: 2 lbs. 7 oz.
Manufacturer style #: OS5210-10.
- Versatile and comfortable water shoes
- OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System
- Quick-drying hydrophobic materials
- Durability-enhanced midsole
- Rubberized anti-abrasion synthetic material
- Reinforced stress points
- Integrated midsole drainage ports and channels
- Includes Kling-On and plain felt soles
Matching Korkers soles and accessories sold separately can be found through keyword search by typing in the keywords "Korkers"
Web ID: 13100206261716