The DirtWorks® by Kolpin Chisel Plow and Box Blade Scarifier takes the hard work out of working your hardest ground. The scarifier loosens material for improved box scraper results. The chisel plow uses 6" hardened steel teeth to break up tough, hard-packed ground and sod while clearing away roots and other debris. The adjustable blade height on this 2-in-1 implement provides perfect ground height customization and ensures safe, damage-free transport. The DirtWorks Chisel Plow and Box Blade Scarifier requires a Dirtworks by Kolpin 3-Point Hitch and 48" or 60" accessory tool bar, both sold separately. Kolpin recommends the use of a separate tool bar for mounting convenience of the chisel plow and scarifier teeth if you intend to use other DirtWorks implements.
Manufacturer model #: 86100.
- 2-in-1 towable chisel plow and box blade scarifier
- Scarifier loosens material for improved box scraper use
- Chisel plow breaks up and clears sod, roots, and other debris
- 6" Hardened steel plow teeth cut into and loosen packed surfaces
- Adjustable blade height for ground clearance and transporting
- Requires a Dirtworks by Kolpin 3-Point Hitch and 48" or 60" Accessory Tool Bar (sold separately)
The Dirtworks by Kolpin 3-Poin Hitch with 48" Tool Bar and Dirtworks by Kolpin Accessory Tool Bar are sold separately and can be found through keyword search by typing in the keywords "Accessory Tool Bar"
Web ID: 14111205170219