The Kolpin ATV Drifter Plow System puts the right kind of "rough" in ground work. Whether you are planting a garden, farming a small tract, or planting food plots, this rugged ATV plow system makes short work out of ground preparation. The rugged 52" poly blade, complete with patented RibCore construction, dual trip springs, height adjustable HD skid shoes, 5-position blade angle adjustability, ultra-strong square push tube, easy on/off push tube attachment, and patented forward plow mount redefine ATV implements and result in ultra-efficient, high quality dirt work year after year. The Kolpin Driver ATV Plow System fits most 2002 - current all terrain vehicle frames and requires a winch, manual lift, or electric lift (not included). Not recommended for Can-Am models.
Manufacturer model #: 10-0550.
- Rugged ATV mounted plow system
- 52" poly blade with patented RibCore construction
- Dual trip springs and height adjustable HD skid shoes
- Patented forward plow mount
- Fits most 2002-current ATV frames
- Ultra-Strong square push tube
- Easy on/off push tube attachment
- 5-position blade angle adjustability
- Includes mount, heavy-duty push tube, and blade
- Requires winch, manual lift or electric lift (not included)
- Not recommended for Can-Am models
Web ID: 1411080552097