A great combo for whitetail deer and other medium-sized game animals, the Light Hunter/Cub Bear Hunting Knife Combo works great for hunters looking for a complete field-dressing kit. This capable combo combines Knives of Alaska's versatile Light Hunter Mini Skinner/Cleaver, Cub Bear caping knife, and a diamond-coated sharpening steel to give you all the blades you need for field dressing. Designed and field-tested in the rugged conditions of the Alaskan wilderness, both knives feature a D2 tool steel blade treated with a special double-draw and cryogenic process that toughens the steel and gives the knife a superior edge-holding capability. Suregrip rubberized handles give you sure control. The Light Hunter Skinner/Cleaver's 4-1/4'' blade chops through bone with ease and sports a curved edge design perfect for skinning. Knife also features a large capacity guthook designed to handle thick, hairy hides and a small handle for light weight. The Cub Bear Caping Knife's 2-3/4'' caping blade works great for fine detail work, with double finger grooves for an excellent grip. Comes with an oiled leather sheath. Light Hunter overall length: 7-1/2''. Weight: 9 oz. Cub Bear overall length: 6-1/2''. Weight: 2.2 oz. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 00012FG.
- Great knife combo for hunters looking for a field dressing kit
- Includes Light Hunter Mini Skinner/Cleaver, Cub Bear caping knife, and diamond-coated sharpening steel
- Fully annealed, double-drawn and cryogenically-treated D-2 tool steel blades
- Superior edge-holding capability
- Suregrip rubberized handles
- Includes oiled leather sheath
- Designed and field-tested in the rugged conditions of the Alaskan wilderness
Web ID: 120829053248151