The Kicker 5-Channel Marine Amplifier is a weather-resistant workhorse, providing both power and performance without draining your boat's charging system. This Kicker Amp has a compact footprint for space-challenged installations. A moisture-deterring conformal coating on this amp's circuit board resists water and dust. Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT) allows the amp to accept power from virtually any source. FIT's lab-grade, balanced differential inputs offer the best possible noise rejection. DC offset or 12V remote auto turn-on modes. An analog-controlled digital preamplifier provides greater control for dialing in the perfect sound. Power output: 100 watts x 4 channels (2-Ohm stereo).
- Weather-resistant, workhorse power and performance
- Compact footprint
- High-efficiency, full-range Class-D power
- Class D boost converter in KXM.5 sub channel provides 80% efficiency
- Analog-controlled DSP with variable crossovers and adjustable KickEQ™
- Gasket-sealed power, speaker, and input connections
- Gasket-sealed control cover protects amp settings
- Conformal coating on circuit board
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT™)
- Rust-free, stainless steel hardware
- UV-treated heat sink
Manufacturer model #: 40KXM8005.
Web ID: 1308011144