A go-to sleeping bag wherever your camp, the Kelty® Tuck 20º Mummy Sleeping Bag gives outdoorsmen a versatile, feature-packed sleeping solution. This long backpacking-ready sleeping bag fits backpackers up to 6' 6" comfortably, and offers comfortable use down to 22ÁF. Its 33 oz. of ThermaPro™ synthetic insulation offers the perfect blend of warmth and compressibility, while the Comfort-Tuck zipper system lets you put your feet out on warmer nights to stay comfortable. A thermal-comfort hood design, offset quilt construction, natural fit footbox, and anti-snag zipper draft tube keep you cozy all night long. Durable 75D polyester taffeta shell and lining. Bag also features a media storage pocket that keeps your devices close at hand and FatMan and Ribbon™ draw cords. Weight: 3 lbs. 3 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 35411715LR.
- Versatile, feature-packed mummy sleeping bag
- Lightweight and compressible ThermaPro insulation
- Comfort-Tuck zipper system lets you air out your feet when temperatures rise
- Thermal-comfort hood and natural fit footbox
- Offset quilted construction
- Media integrated storage pocket
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design
- FatMan and Ribbon draw cords
- Weight: 3 lbs. 3 oz.
Web ID: 9992294700