A lightweight backpacking tent made to deliver comfortable living at camp, the Acadia 2 Two Person Backpacking Tent from Kelty® offers easy setup and spacious convenience. Roomy and well ventilated, the Acadia 2 goes up quickly thanks to a design featuring clip construction and just 3 wrapped fiberglass shockcord poles. Durable 68D polyester walls feature No-See-Um Mesh upper panels for great ventilation and dual large D-style doors for easy entry and exit. The 75D polyester ArcEdge floor features taped seams and an 1800 mm coating to keep ground moisture out. Connected to the tent with a simple side release, the vented 75D polyester rainfly features an 1800 mm coating and taped seams to shed water when the skies open up. The rainfly also creates 23 square feet of vestibule area for dry entry and protected gear storage. A trustworthy 3 season tent, the Acadia 2 also offers internal storage pockets for equipment and noiseless zipper pulls and guyout points on the rainfly. Dimensions: 7'4"L x 4'4"W x 3"7"H. Carry weight: 6 lbs. 9 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 40814812.
- Lightweight and comfortable, 3 season, backpacking tent
- Sleeps 2 in dry, well ventilated comfort
- 2 vestibules - 23 square feet of area for dry entry and gear storage
- Quick and easy setup - clip construction and 3 wrapped fiberglass poles
- Durable 68D polyester walls with No-See-Um Mesh panels for great ventilation
- 75D polyester ArcEdge floor with taped seams and 1800 mm coating
- 75D polyester rainfly with 1800 mm coating, taped seams, and guyout points
- Internal storage pockets
- Dual large D-style doors for easy entry/exit
- Noiseless zipper pulls
- Side release connection between tent and rainfly
Web ID: 1410290556591