Voyageur Hiking Shoes for Women from Keen® helps lady adventurers stay cool as the intensity of her adventure ramp up. With water resistant leather and mesh uppers providing top notch support and protection on the trail, the Voyageur provides continual airflow to your feet with its moisture-wicking mesh linings. Underfoot, removable, metatomical, dual density EVA footbeds and dual density CMEVA midsoles cushion and support your feet and legs over rough trails. The ESS shank gives these hiking shoes excellent torsional stability over changing, uneven terrain, while the non-marking rubber outsoles with 4 mm multi-directional lugs deliver a sure grip over rough trails. Contoured heel locks help provide additional stability. Avg. Wt. Per Pair: 1 lb. 10.6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1011523.
- Cool and comfortable support and protection for women on the trail
- Water resistant leather and mesh uppers
- Moisture-wicking mesh linings - continual airflow to your feet
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbeds - molds to foot for top comfort and fit
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsoles - support and cushion
- ESS shanks for torsional stability over rough, uneven terrain
- Contoured heel locks - additional stability
- Tough, non-marking rubber outsole with 4 mm multidirectional lugs
- Cleansport NXT odor control technology
Web ID: 100052335