Designed to go like a 4-wheel drive on any trail, Keen® Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Shoes for women provide top notch support and protection on the trail. These hard charging hiking shoes combine waterproof nubuck leather and textile uppers with KEEN.Dry™ waterproof/breathable technology and hydrophobic mesh linings to deliver welcome durability with waterproof protection. Under your foot, the Targhee II utilizes removable, metatomical, dual density EVA footbeds, dual density CMEVA midsoles, ESS torsion stability shanks, and advanced contoured heel locks to cushion and support your feet and legs over rough trails. Enjoy a sure grip on rough trails thanks to the non-marking rubber outsole with 4 mm multi-directional lugs. Cleansport NTX. organic odor control treatments resist foot odor. Classic Keen toe protection. Average weight: 13 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1013181.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and textile uppers
- KEEN.Dry waterproof/breathable membranes
- Hydrophobic mesh linings
- Cleansport NTX organic odor control
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbeds
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsoles - supports and cushions
- Advanced contoured heel locks - superior support and shock dissipation
- ESS shanks for torsional stability over rough, uneven terrain
- Tough, non-marking rubber outsole with 4 mm multidirectional lugs
- Proven toe caps for added protection
Web ID: 2248765