Designed to go like a 4-wheel drive on any trail, the Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Shoes from Keen® provide top notch support and protection on the trail. These hard charging hiking boots combine waterproof nubuck leather and textile uppers with a KEEN.Dry™ lining to deliver welcome durability with breathable, waterproof protection. Under your foot, the Targhee II utilizes removable, metatomical, dual density EVA footbeds, dual density CMEVA midsoles, ESS shanks, and advanced heel support to cushion and support your feet and legs over rough trails. Patented Keen protective toe caps provide additional protection from trail hazards. Enjoy a sure grip on rough trails thanks to the non-marking rubber outsole with 4 mm multi-directional lugs and superior ankle support. Average weight: 2 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 101025.
- 4-wheel drive performance for your feet
- Waterproof nubuck leather and textile uppers
- KEEN.Dry waterproof/breathable membrane lining
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbeds - molds to foot for top comfort and fit
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsoles - supports and cushions
- Heel support - superior support and shock dissipation
- ESS shanks for torsional stability over rough, uneven terrain
- Tough, non-marking rubber outsole with 4 mm multidirectional lugs
- Proven toe caps for added protection
Web ID: 13080107113429