Ready for any trail that you might come across, the Rose Water Sandal gives female adventurers KEEN® performance with a feminine look. Built to handle subtle streams or rushing rivers, the Rose features washable synthetic and polyester webbing uppers with hydrophobic mesh linings. AEGIS Microbe Shield technology in the linings and footbeds resists odor-causing bacteria to keep feet fresh and comfortable. Adjustable hook 'n' loop closures provide a comfortable custom fit for better support over rough terrain. Designed for women, the Rose's metatomical, molded EVA footbeds provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot. Non-marking rubber outsoles sport a multi-direction lug pattern for enhanced control and stability on any terrain, wet or dry. Average weight: 7.7 oz. Imported.
- KEEN performance in a feminine sandal
- Washable synthetic and polyester webbing uppers
- Hook 'n' loop strap adjustment for comfortable, supportive fit
- Hydrophobic mesh linings
- AEGIS® Microbe Shield antimicrobial technology in linings and footbeds
- Women's specific fit
- Metatomical, molded EVA footbeds - excellent arch support, cradle foot's contours
- Non-marking rubber outsoles with multi-direction lugs - enhanced control and stability
Manufacturer style #: 1010998.
Web ID: 13080206213321