Enjoy serious protection from the weather and workplace with great comfort in the Louisville Steel Toe Work Boots from Keen®. This ultra tough work boot combines waterproof nubuck leather uppers with rugged, abrasion resistant tough-tec leather reinforcement over toe and heel areas. Inside these durable uppers, Keen dry waterproof/breathable membranes keep feet dry and comfortable. Underfoot, the Louisville utilizes a removable, metatomical, dual density EVA footbed and dual density CMEVA midsole for superior cushioning and support. Keen's left and right asymmetrical steel toes' anatomically correct design provides a roomier toe box for maximized comfort, while meeting ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 safety standards. The Keen grip non-marking, oil- and slip resistant rubber outsoles meet or exceed ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards. Average height: 6". Average weight: 29.3 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1007965.
- Superior durability and steel toe protection from a comfortable work boot
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Durable, abrasion resistant tough-tec leather over toe and heel areas
- KEEN.Dry™ waterproof/breathable membrane
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed - molds to foot for comfort and fit
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole - supports and cushions
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes - Anatomically correct, roomier toe box
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 safety standards
- Tough, oil- and slip resistant, non-marking KEEN.GRIP rubber outsoles - meet or exceed ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Proven Keen toe cap for added protection
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
Web ID: 13050106511918